Download VMware Workstation Pro Full Version :
VMware Workstation Pro You can run multiple operating systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a single Windows or Linux PC with VMware Workstation Pro 16 for free.
VMware Workstation Pro 16 Overview :
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and businesses who develop, test, or demo software for any device, platform, or cloud use Workstation Pro.
Workstation Pro provides a desktop virtualization solution for every type of user. Powered productivity tools are available to IT pros as well. Developers have access to a comprehensive engineering environment. Business leaders can support BYO initiatives. Students and home users receive the best of both worlds.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 16 :
- Run multiple operating systems on one computer.
- using VMware vSphere.
- Development and Testing for Any Platform.
- in a Secure and Isolated Environment.
- Using VSphere.
- clones for rapid replication.
- of helpful snapshots.
- A powerful virtual networking solution.
- Easy deployment with the VCenter Server Appliance.
- Manage vSphere hosts remotely with Host Power Control.
- – Microsoft Virtualization Based Security (Guest).
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module.
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency).
- Virtual Network Rename.
- UEFI Boot Support.
- UEFI Secure Boot Support.
System Requirements and Technical Details :
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/4GB RAM recommended
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- 64-bit x86 Intel or AMD Processor from 2011 or later
You May Also Like: